‘Premier Lending Solutions’ has partnered with ‘Premier Investment Solutions’ to provide affordable and easy access to Risk-Insurance at the time you take out a home loan. We feel that we have an ethical and legal responsibility to ensure that you have adequate cover for your loan should something go wrong. Whilst a loan is a significant commitment and most would struggle to repay if an income was lost, most Australian seem to not consider the high importance of having some type of personal insurance in place to cover the worst case and unlikely scenario.
Income Protection Insurance – a person’s ability to earn an income is one of the most valuable assets to a person. If you were suddenly injured or became ill and couldn’t earn an income, how would you keep the bills under control?
An Income Protection Insurance policy you can help you to secure a steady income that can help protect your lifestyle, so you can focus on getting well without any additional major financial strain.
Life Insurance – People readily insure assets such as their house and car in case of a loss, but they often overlook the need to insure their most valuable asset – themselves. If you don’t have a plan that can cover your costs if your health fails, it’s worth preparing one.
There are various types of personal insurance cover to consider, but most common are:
- Life Insurance (or death cover) – Pays a lump sum to your beneficiaries in the event of your death (Note: important to consider if you have dependants).
- Total and permanent disablement cover – Pays a lump sum if you’re no longer able to work due to total and permanent disablement (Note: important to consider if you have any large ongoing debts, such as a mortgage, and family to support)
- Trauma Insurance – Pays a lump sum if you’re afflicted with a specific illness such as heart attack, stroke or cancer (Note: provides peace of mind for you and your dependants)
General Personal Insurance
For peace of mind and protection for yourself and your family we can help you to obtain Insurance. These products include:
- Building and Contents Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance