Consumer Disclosure Document
The Consumer Disclosure Document has been designed to provide you the consumer with all the necessary details that you need to be aware of, when dealing with a Mortgage Broker.
Our Promise to you is to…..
- Provide you with relevant information to assist you to select a loan that best meets your requirements.
- Provide you with a detailed explanation of all features and costs associated with your chosen loan.
- Provide you an indication as to what your repayments will be for your chosen loan.
- Complete the appropriate lending institutions application paperwork with details provided by you. Collect all necessary support documents.
- Package your loan application and support documents in a Professional submission, which will ensure the quickest possible answer for your loan application.
- Communicate with your lender and keep you informed of the progress of your application.
- Maintain contact with you after your loan has settled and provide you with any assistance as required.
‘Premier Lending Solutions’ is a specialised mortgage broker and does not offer its own products. Any product information that is provided to you is provided to ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ by a third party.
In order to provide our services to you, ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ has entered into commercial arrangements with the lenders commonly known as our Panel Lenders. Subject to meeting their credit criteria, we are able to arrange credit for you from those lenders. These lenders do not necessarily represent all the lenders who offer credit of the nature that you seek.
The financial benefit that ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ will receive will be in the form of an upfront payment between 0.50% and 0.80% of the amount borrowed by you and an ongoing payment of between 0.15% and 0.25% per annum of the balance owing by you from time to time (these percentages includes GST). A complete list of ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ lending panel and commission payments can be provided for you on request.
After providing you details of your chosen loan and prior to you entering into a credit contract, we will disclose to you:
- The amount of financial benefit or any other benefit that ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ will receive from the lender.
- The amount of financial benefit or any other benefit that anybody else will receive which could be reasonably be expected to influence our recommendation
- Any interest or relationship we have that could reasonably be expected to influence our recommendation
‘Premier Lending Solutions’ has a policy that strictly prohibits secret commissions to referrers for the introduction of new customers. We will disclose to you, if any referral fee is to be paid by us to a third party for referring you to us.
- You engage ‘Premier Lending Solutions’ (the loan writer) to arrange the loan described above on your behalf
- You understand that we are acting as an independent contractor assisting you to locate a loan.
- You have been advised to obtain independent legal and financial advice regarding the suitability of any loan.
- You understand that any information provided by you will be disclosed to the lender in order for the lender to assess your application.
- You confirm that the information provided in the lenders application form and subsequent documents is true and correct and has been recorded accurately by the broker.